DraggTekk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragTekk is a Tekkit server that always tries to stay up to date with the latest version of Tekkit

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMap

Ban appeal...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lostorp021

Ban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal...   Ban appeal... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

In Game Name: Lostorp021
The reason you were banned: Stealing
A reason why we should unban you: Im sorry my friend bocenda312 forced me to steal after first warning it wont happen again
Back to top Go down
thezak48
Admin
thezak48

Ban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal   Ban appeal... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Lostorp021 wrote:
A reason why we should unban you: Im sorry my friend bocenda312 forced me to steal after first warning it wont happen again
Thank You for going though the right channels, your appeal will be processed and we will let you know if you are successful.
Back to top Go down
AK90

AK90

Ban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal   Ban appeal... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Im gonna take up this ban appeal with the server owner AlDrag, then let you know how it ends.!
Back to top Go down
thezak48
Admin
thezak48

Ban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal...   Ban appeal... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Lostorp021 wrote:

Congratulations You are successful in your appeal. You are welcome to come back on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban appeal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal...   Ban appeal... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal...
Page 1 of 1